What's up, doc? [videorecording] / Warner Bros., Inc. ; screenplay, Buck Henry, David Newman, Robert Benton ; story, Peter Bogdanovich ; producer-director, Peter Bogdanovich.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, c1990.
1 videocassette (94 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Romantic comedy films.
- System Details:
- Judy, who is bright but a little strange, and Howard, a befuddled Iowa musicologist, meet in a San Francisco hotel. The only thing they have in common is their red plaid travelling cases (his holds rocks; hers, lingerie). Identical cases are owned by two of the hotel's other guests. Mrs. Van Hoskins keeps hers stuffed with jewelry, and Mr. Smith's holds a batch of top secret government documents. When the bags are mixed up, the result is chaos of the highest and most hilarious order.
- Barbra Streisand, Ryan O'Neal, Kenneth Mars, Austin Pendleton, Sorrell Booke, Michael Murphy, Madeline Kahn.
- Director of photography, Laszlo Kovacs ; editor, Verna Fields ; music, Artie Butler.
- Videocassette release of the 1972 motion picture by Warner Bros.
- Bogdanovich, Peter, 1939- , Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Henry, Buck. , Screenwriter
Newman, David. , Screenwriter
Benton, Robert. , Screenwriter
Streisand, Barbra. , Actor
O'Neal, Ryan. , Actor
Warner Bros. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
1041 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|