Raintree County [videorecording] / Metro Goldwyn Mayer ; screen play by Millard Kaufman ; produced by David Lewis ; directed by Edward Dmytryk.
- Culver City, CA : MGM/UA Pictures, c1990, 1957.
2 videocassettes (173 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Lockridge, Ross, 1914-1948 -- Film adaptations.
Married people -- Drama.
Love -- Drama.
Civil war -- Drama.
- Film adaptations.
- System Details:
- VHS; Dolby stereo.
- A beautiful young woman, who believes that she is the daughter of an adulterous affair between her father and a mulatto slave, is married to an idealistic young man in this drama set in the Civil War era South. With the war as background, the two young people must solve their problems and find a true meaning and purpose in their lives.
- Montgomery Clift, Elizabeth Taylor, Eva Marie Saint.
- Director of photography, Robert Surtees ; editor, John Dunning ; music, Johnny Green.
- Videocassette release of the 1957 motion picture.
Based on the novel by Ross Lockridge, Jr.
- Dmytryk, Edward. , Director
Lewis, David. , Producer
Clift, Montgomery. , Actor
Taylor, Elizabeth, 1932- , Actor
Saint, Eva Marie, 1924- , Actor
Lockridge, Ross, 1914-1948. , Author
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. , Producer
MGM/UA Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|