The women who made television funny : ten stars of 1950s sitcoms / David C. Tucker.
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., c2007.
x, 205 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Television comedies -- United States.
Television actors and actresses -- United States -- Biography.
Actresses -- United States -- Biography.
- "Most talented actresses who made America laugh in the 1950s are off the air today, but their pioneering Hollywood careers irrevocably changed the face of television comedy. This book pays tribute to 10 prominent television actresses. Appendices offer cast and crew lists, a chronology of comedy feature events, and a biographical sketch of 10 less familiar actresses"--Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 193-194) and index.
- 9780786429004 (softcover : alk. paper)
0786429003 (softcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|