Caribbean eye. 8, Women in action [videorecording] / Unesco/Banyan project ; produced & directed by Tony Hall, Christopher Laird, Bruce Paddington.
- Other Title:
- Title on container: Women in action [videorecording]
- Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago : Banyan Ltd., 
1 videodisc (ca. 30 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Women in development -- Caribbean Area.
Women -- Caribbean Area -- Social conditions.
Women -- Caribbean Area -- Economic conditions.
Feminism -- Caribbean Area.
- Television series.
Documentary television programs.
- System Details:
- "Women have always been prime movers in the informal economy of the Caribbean region. This program looks at projects undertaken by women in Dominica, Jamaica and Guyana. The program is co-hosted by Vincentian Earlene Horne--mother, farmer, and secretary of the St. Vincent Farmers Union--and follows her through a typical busy day."--Container.
- Host, Ken Corsbie.
- Camera and editor, Christopher Laird.
- Originally produced for television in 1991.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Hall, Tony. , Director, Producer
Laird, Christopher. , Director, Producer
Paddington, Bruce. , Director, Producer
Corsbie, Ken. , Host
Unesco. , Producer
Banyan Archives. , Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|