I'd climb the highest mountain [videorecording] / Twentieth Century-Fox presents ; screen play by Lamar Trotti ; produced by Lamar Trotti ; directed by Henry King.
- Other Title:
- I would climb the highest mountain [videorecording]
- Beverly Hills, Calif. : Fox Video, c1995.
1 videocassette (88 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Harris, Corra, 1869-1935 -- Film adaptations.
Married people -- Georgia -- Drama.
Clergy -- Georgia -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- City girl Mary Thompson doesn't know much about being a minister's wife when she comes to Georgia's hill country with her new husband, a dedicated ciruit preacher. Determined to learn, Mary stands by her husband's side as he watches over his congregation, sharing good times, hard times, even cruel tragedy which tests her faith. But through it all, Mary discovers she's part of a special calling she wouldn't give up for anything.
- Susan Hayward, William Lundigan, Rory Calhoun, Gene Lockhart, Lynn Bari, Alexander Knox.
- Director of photography, Edward Cronjager ; editor, Barbara McLean ; music, Sol Kaplan.
- Based on the novel by Corra Harris.
Videocassette release of the 1951 motion picture.
"This film has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit your screen"--Container.
- King, Henry, 1886-1982 , Director
Trotti, Lamar, 1900-1952 , Screenwriter, Producer
Hayward, Susan, 1918-1975. , Actor
Lundigan, William, 1914-1975 , Actor
Harris, Corra, 1869-1935. , Author
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. , Producer
Fox Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
8591 Fox Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|