Girl without a room [videorecording] / a Paramount Picture ; Paramount presents ; a Charles R. Rogers production ; directed by Ralph Murphy ; screen play by Frank Butler and Claude Binyon. Search for beauty / a Paramount Picture ; Paramount presents ; directed by Erle C. Kenton ; screen play by Frank Butler and Claude Binyon.
- [Irvine, CA] : Vintage Filmbuffs.com, [200-].
- Pre-code Hollywood ; 1
1 videodisc (73 min. ; 78 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Lait, Jack, 1882-1954 -- Film adaptations.
Grey, Schuyler E. -- Film adaptations.
Milton, Paul R., 1904- -- Film adaptations.
Beauty contests -- Drama.
Artists -- France -- Paris -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
- DVD-R; NTSC.
- Girl without a room / An artist arrives in Paris to discover that his style is no longer in vogue. He immediately changes and wins an award. The new painting is a huge hit, but no one seems to notice or care that it is hanging upside down.
Search for beauty / A contest is staged by physical-culture magazine. When the winners find out that they are only to appear in bathings suits for the pin-up trade, they skip out on the agreement to find legitimate work elsewhere.
- Girl without a room: Charles Farrell, Charlie Ruggles, Marguerite Churchill.
Search for beauty: Larry "Buster" Crabbe, Ida Lupino, Robert Armstrong, James Gleason.
- Girl without a room / photographed by Leo Tover ; music and lyrics by Will Jason and Val Burton.
Search for beauty / photographed by Harry Fischbeck.
- Girl without a room released in 1933; Search for beauty release in 1934.
Girl without a room based on the novel by Jack Lait.
Search for beauty based on the play by Schuyler E. Grey and Paul R. Milton.
- Murphy, Ralph F., 1895-1967. , Director
Butler, Frank, 1890-1967. , Screenwriter
Binyon, Claude, 1905-1978. , Screenwriter
Rogers, Charles R., 1892-1957. , Producer
Kenton, Erle C., 1896-1980. , Director
Farrell, Charles, 1900-1990 , Actor
Ruggles, Charlie, 1886-1970. , Actor
Churchill, Marguerite. , Actor
Crabbe, Buster, 1908- , Actor
Lupino, Ida, 1918-1995. , Actor
Armstrong, Robert, 1890-1973 , Actor
Gleason, James, 1886-1959. , Actor
Paramount Pictures Corporation (1914-1927). , Producer
VintageFilmBuff.com , Distributor
- Search for beauty [videorecording]
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|