PennSound [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Penn sound
- [Philadelphia, Pa.] : Center for Programs in Contemporary Writing at the University of Pennsylvania, [2005?-]
- Sound recording
- American poetry -- 20th century.
American poetry -- 21st century.
- System Details:
- System requirements: ability to play audio files; speakers or headphones.
- Site contains thousands of audio streams of poetry readings, most of which are recorded as song-length singles. PennSound is a continuing project, which produces new audio recordings and preserves existing audio archives.
- Title from home page (viewed on April 18, 2007).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Laura Jan Meyerson Poetry Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the J. Bertram Lippincott Library Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Clyde de Loache Ryals Endowed Acquisition Fund.
- University of Pennsylvania. Center for Programs in Contemporary Writing.
Laura Jan Meyerson Poetry Fund.
J. Bertram Lippincott Library Fund.
Clyde de Loache Ryals Endowed Acquisition Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|