The Englishman who went up a hill but came down a mountain [videorecording] / Miramax Films presents a Parallax Pictures production ; producer, Sarah Curtis ; written and directed by Christopher Monger.
- Other Title:
- Englishman [videorecording]
- Burbank, CA : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment : Miramax Home Entertainment, 
- Miramax classics
1 videodisc (96 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- British -- Wales -- Drama.
Cartographers -- Drama.
Villages -- Drama.
Wales -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Romantic comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD; Dolby Digital surround; Region 1.
- A young man offends an entire town by declaring their mountain-- a prized local landmark-- to be a "hill." The eccentric and funny townspeople rally around their "mountain" and a fiery young woman charms the puzzled out-of-town cartographer into seeing things their way.
- Hugh Grant, Tara Fitzgerald, Colm Meaney, Ian McNiece, Ian Hart, Kenneth Griffith.
- Director of photography, Vernon Layton ; editor, David Martin ; music, Stephen Endelman.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1995.
Special features: theatrical trailer.
- Monger, Christopher. , Director, Screenwriter
Curtis, Sarah. , Producer
Grant, Hugh. , Actor
Fitzgerald, Tara, 1968- , Actor
Meaney, Colm, 1953- , Actor
Endelman, Stephen. , Composer
Miramax Films. , Producer
Parallax Pictures. , Producer
Miramax Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
17591 Miramax Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|