Charlie Chan at the Olympics [videorecording] / Twentieth Century-Fox presents ; directed by H. Bruce Humberstone ; screen play by Robert Ellis and Helen Logan.
- Full frame.
- Beverly Hills, Calif. : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
- Cinema classics collection
Warner Orland is Charlie Chan ; v. 2
1 videodisc (71 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Chan, Charlie (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
Olympic Games -- (11th : 1936 : Berlin, Germany) -- Drama.
Espionage -- Drama.
Murder -- Investigation -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish.
- System Details:
- DVD; region 1, NTSC; Dolby digital mono.
- This mystery pits Charlie Chan against international spies who are using the Berlin Olympic games as the perfect cover for cold-blooded murder. The detective is aided by his son who just happens to be on the U.S. swim team.
- Warner Oland, Katherine DeMille, Pauline Moore, Allan Lane, Keye Luke, C. Henry Gordon, Layne Tom.
- Photography, Daniel B. Clark ; editor, Fred Allen ; musical direction, Samuel Kaylin.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1937.
Based on a story by Paul Burger, based on the characters created by Earl Derr Biggers.
Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
Special features: "Layne Tom Jr.: the adventures of Charlie Chan Jr.," a featurette; video comparison of the original and the digitally restored versions of the film.
- Humberstone, H. Bruce, 1901-1984. , Director
Ellis, Robert, 1892-1974. , Screenwriter
Logan, Helen, 1906-1989 , Screenwriter
Oland, Warner, 1880-1938. , Actor
De Mille, Katherine, 1911-1995 , Actor
Luke, Keye, 1904-1991. , Actor
Biggers, Earl Derr, 1884-1933 , Creator
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|