Journal of the proceedings of the bishops, clergy, and laity of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America : in a convention held in the city of Baltimore, from Tuesday, May 17, to Tuesday, May 26, A.D. 1808.
- New York : Printed by T. & J. Swords, 1808.
35 p. ; 21 cm.
- Episcopal Church -- Congresses.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Local notes:
- Yarnall Library of Theology (Saint Clement's Church, Philadelphia, Pa.) copy; on permanent deposit at the University of Pennsylvania Library.
Bound with: White, William. Sermon on the character, the commission, and the message of the gospel ministry. New York : Printed by T. & J. Swords, 1808.
Imperfect: title leaf wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Yarnall Library of Theology (Saint Clement's Church, Philadelphia, Pa.) (bookplate) (stamp)
Weart, William (autograph, 1808)
Robinson, Lucien Moore (autograph, 1892)
Episcopal Church. Eastern Diocese (stamp)
Friend, William (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16011
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|