The measures of Christian obedience, or, A discourse shewing what obedience is indispensably necessary to a regenerate state and what defects are consistent with it : for the promotion of piety and the peace of troubled consciences / by John Kettlewell ...
- Other Title:
- Discourse shewing what obedience is indispensably necessary to a regenerate state and what defects are consistent with it
- London : Printed by J. Macock for Robert Kettlewell ..., MDCLXXXI 
, 714,  p. ; 21 cm. (4to)
- Obedience -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
Salvation -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Signatures: A⁴ b-c⁴ a⁴ B-4X⁴ 4Y².
Title within ruled borders.
Errata at end of book.
- Local notes:
- Yarnall Library of Theology (Saint Clement's Church, Philadelphia, Pa.) copy; on permanent deposit at the University of Pennsylvania Library.
Imperfect?: a1 (blank? half-title?) wanting?
- Penn Provenance:
- Yarnall Library of Theology (Saint Clement's Church, Philadelphia, Pa.) (bookplate) (Yarnall Rare copy)
Lowe, Edward C. (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing K372
- Macock, John, printer.
Kettlewell, Robert, bookseller.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|