British experience with unemployment insurance : a summary of evidence taken by the Royal Commission on Unemployment Insurance.
- [New York : Metropolitan Life Insurance Co., 1932-1933]
- Monograph ... in a series on social insurance ; 7-12.
Monograph seven-twelve in a series on social insurance
6 v. ; 28 cm.
- Insurance, Unemployment -- Great Britain.
- pt. 1. Economic and historical background of unemployment insurance
pt. 2. Extent and character of the British unemployment problem
pt. 3. The provisions of acts (scope, contributions and benefits, and conditions for benefits)
pt. 4. Administration, abuses and anomalies
pt. 5. Financial aspects
pt. 6. Economic and social effects.
- Great Britain. Royal Commission on Unemployment Insurance.
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|