Early American imprints. Series II, Shaw-Shoemaker, 1801-1819 [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Early American imprints. Second series (Online)
- Other Title:
- Series II, Shaw-Shoemaker, 1801-1819
- [New Canaan, CT] : Readex
- Archive of Americana.
Readex digital collections. Archive of Americana
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Updated monthly, 2004-2007
Began in 2004. Ceased with April 25, 2007 update.
- United States -- History -- 1783-1815 -- Sources.
United States -- Civilization -- 1783-1865 -- Sources.
American literature -- 19th century -- Databases.
Early printed books -- United States -- Databases.
United States -- Imprints -- Databases.
- Electronic reference sources.
- Provides full-text and full-page-image access to books, pamphlets, and broadsides published in America from 1801 through 1819. Contains many state papers and government materials, including published reports; presidential letters and messages; and congressional, state and territorial resolutions. Based on the American Bibliography by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker, which is now supplemented by thousands of new items. Allows browsing by genre, subject, author, printing history, place of publication, and language. Allows searching in citation text, title, subject, genre, author, place of publication, publisher, and document number. Cross-searchable with other Archive of Americana collections.
- Title from Web page (viewed Oct. 11, 2006).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Francis A. Jackson Memorial Fund.
- Shaw, Ralph R. (Ralph Robert), 1907-1972.
Shoemaker, Richard H.
Readex Microprint Corporation.
Francis A. Jackson Memorial Fund.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Other format:
- Issued also on microfiche: Early American imprints, 1801-1819.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|