The seven year itch [videorecording] / Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation ; Cinemascope ; Charles K. Feldman Group Productions presents a Cinemascope Picture ; screenplay by Billy Wilder and George Axelrod ; produced by Charles K. Feldman, Billy Wilder ; directed by Billy Wilder.
- Other Title:
- 7 year itch [videorecording]
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2006.
- Cinema classics collection
1 videodisc (104 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 pamphlet ( p. ; 19 cm.)
- Axelrod, George -- Film adaptations.
Husbands -- Drama.
Single women -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Temptation -- Drama
Neighbors -- Drama
- Feature films.
Romantic comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English or French dialogue with optional English or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; Dolby digital stereo ; Region 1.
- "It's every man's fantasy--a summer romance with the sexist woman he can imagine. Richard Sherman is a happily married man whose wife and son are off on vacation when his tempting new neighbor sneaks in one hot summer night to cool off in his air-conditioned apartment. How does an ordinary man deal with this irresistible temptation after seven years of marriage?"--Container.
- Marilyn Monroe, Tom Ewell, Sonny Tufts, Evelyn Keyes, Robert Strauss, Oscar Homolka, Marguerite Chapman, Victor Moore.
- Director of photography, Milton Krasner ; editor, Hugh S. Fowler ; music, Alfred Newman.
- Based on the play by George Axelrod.
Aspect ratio 2.55:1.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1955.
Special features: Fox Movietone news : "The seven year itch has sneak preview"; AMC backstory : 'The Seven Year Itch'; two deleted scenes : 'Bathtub' and 'Subway'; one sheet still gallery & restoration comparison; original theatrical trailer.
- Wilder, Billy, 1906-2002. , Director, Producer
Feldman, Charles K., 1904-1968. , Producer
Monroe, Marilyn, 1926-1962 , Actor
Ewell, Tom, 1909-1994. , Actor
Tufts, Sonny, 1911-1970. , Actor
Newman, Alfred, 1901-1970 , Composer
Axelrod, George. , Author
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. , Producer
Cinemascope (Firm) , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|