Health poll search [electronic resource].
- Washington, DC : Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2001?
- Health attitudes -- United States.
Medical policy -- United States -- Public opinion.
Medical care surveys -- United States.
Public opinion -- United States.
- Medical subjects:
- Attitude to Health -- United States.
Public Opinion -- United States.
Health Care Surveys -- United States.
Health Policy -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Health Poll Search is a searchable archive of public opinion questions on health issues that allows users to know what Americans think about health issues, as well as what Americans have thought about health issues over time...The Roper Center houses an archive of more than 350,000 public opinion questions dating back to 1935. The Health Poll Search archive holds approximately 40,000 questions on health issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, the uninsured, women's health, and HIV/AIDS. Response percentages and source information are provided for all questions."--FAQs.
- Title from home page (viewed July 15, 2005).
Kaisernetwork.org is a free service of the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation.
- Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation.
Roper Center for Public Opinion Research.
- Contained In:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|