HCUPnet [electronic resource] / HCUP, Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project.
- Other Title:
- Also known as: Healthcare cost and utilization project
- [Rockville, Md. : Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2000]
- Government document
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- Hospital care -- United States -- Statistics -- Databases.
Hospitals -- United States -- Statistics -- Databases.
Hospital patients -- United States -- Statistics -- Databases.
United States -- Statistics, Medical -- Databases.
- Medical subjects:
- Hospitalization -- statistics & numerical data -- United States -- Database.
Hospitals -- statistics & numerical data -- United States -- Database.
Hospitals -- utilization -- United States -- Database.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Provides aggregate national statistics and trends and selected state statistics about hospital stays, using data from the Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS), the Kids' Inpatient Database (KID), and the State Inpatient Databases (SID) for States that participate. HCUPnet is part of the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). It is a tool for identifying, tracking, analyzing, and comparing statistics on hospitals at the national, regional, and state level.
- Title from title screen (viewed Dec. 29, 2000).
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|