The analogy of religion, natural and revealed, to the constitution and course of nature : to which are added two brief dissertations, I. Of personal identity, II. Of the nature of virtue / by Joseph Butler ...
- Other records:
- London : Printed for James, John and Paul Knapton ..., MDCCXXXVI 
, x, 11-320 p. ; 27 cm. (4vo)
- R.t, l.it etof quPo (3) 1736 (R)
- Analogy (Religion)
Natural theology -- Early works to 1800.
Apologetics -- History -- 18th century.
Apologetics -- Early works to 1800.
Revelation -- Early works to 1800.
Eschatology -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Signatures: [a]² (b)⁴ B-2S⁴.
- Local notes:
- Yarnall Library of Theology (Saint Clement's Church, Philadelphia, Pa.) copy; on permanent deposit at the University of Pennsylvania Library.
Lea Library copy has the bookplate of Henry Charles Lea on front pastedown and his autograph (1846) on front free endpaper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Yarnall Library of Theology (Saint Clement's Church, Philadelphia, Pa.) (bookplate) (stamp) (Yarnall copy)
Lea, Henry Charles 1825-1909 (autograph) (bookplate) (Lea copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Knapton, James, d. 1738, bookseller.
Knapton, John, 1696-1770, bookseller.
Knapton, Paul, fl. 1735-1770, bookseller.
Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
- Of personal identity.
Of the nature of virtue.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|