Panel study of income dynamics [electronic resource] / Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan.
- Other Title:
- [Ann Arbor, Mich.] : Institute for Social Research
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 1995?
- Income -- United States.
Poor -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Panel Study of Income Dynamics (PSID), begun in 1968, is a longitudinal study of a representative sample (more than 7,000 families and 65,000 indivuduals) of U.S. individuals that emphasizes the dynamic aspects of economic and demographic behavior. The data content is broad, including sociological and psychological measures.
- PSID guide
Data and documentation
Publications and conferences
Child development supplement
- Title from home page (viewed Aug. 26, 2005).
- University of Michigan. Institute for Social Research.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|