A collection of private devotions, in the practice of the ancient church. Called the houres of prayer. As they were were after this maner published by authority of Q. Elizabeth, 1560. Taken out of the Holy Scriptures, the ancient Fathers, and the divine service of our owne Church.
- Other Title:
- Collection of private devotions
- The fifth edition.
- London : Printed by R. Young, 1638.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1346:4.
, 389,  p. ;
- Devotional literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Anonymous. By John Cosin.
With an additional engraved title page, dated 1639, signed: Ro Vau: sc, i.e. Robert Vaughan.
Reproduction of the original in the Christ Church.
Photocopy of microfilm. (Early English books, 1475-1640)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 5819.
- Vaughan, Robert. engr.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|