Understanding genetics [videorecording] / Ohana Foundation.
- Honolulu, HI : Ohana Foundation ; Evanston, IL : AGC/United Learning, , c1995.
- Ohana collection
1 videodisc (37 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + teacher's guide (16 p. ; 18 cm.)
- Educational films.
- System Details:
- DVD ; version 1.5.
- Explores how human beings have been manipulating genetics since the dawn of history and includes an introduction on the interrelationship between chromosomes, genes and DNA.
- This project-based, interactive, multimedia resource is intended for use in a life science curriculum. The guide and companion Web site are links to projects, lesson plans, and online and offline resources.
Video segment produced by Maslowski Wildlife Productions, c1995.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Maslowski Wildlife Productions. , Producer
AGC/United Learning (Firm) , Producer
Ohana Foundation. , Producer, Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|