Survey of the primates [videorecording] / Georgia State University College of Arts and Sciences presents in cooperation with the San Diego Zoological Society ; a film by Duane M. Rumbaugh, Austin H. Riesen, Robert E. Lee.
- Other Title:
- Title on container and disc: Survey of primates
- Rev. ed.
- University Park, PA : Penn State University, University Division of Media and Learning Resources ; New York, NY : Distributed by Insight Media, c1988.
1 videodisc (38 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Primates -- Behavior.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Defines the basic characteristics of primates, shows the geographic distribution of various primate forms, portrays the various adaptations which primates have evolved in relation to environment, and summarizes certain behavioral and social adaptations relevant to the understanding of humankind. Points out the necessity for respect for nonhuman primates as unique and valuable forms of life that must be protected from forces which threaten extinction.
- Narrator, Robert Lee ; photographer, Ron Garrison.
- Videodisc copy of a 1988 production.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Rumbaugh, Duane M., 1929- , Author
Riesen, Austin H. (Austin Herbert) , Author
Lee, Robert, 1925- , Author
Georgia State University. College of Arts and Sciences. , Producer
Zoological Society of San Diego. , Producer
Pennsylvania State University. Media Sales. , Distributor
Insight Media (Firm) , Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- 40502 Penn State Media Sales
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|