New World monkeys [videorecording] / by Anne Zeller ; University of Waterloo.
- Watertown, Mass. : Documentary Educational Resources, [c2004].
- Primate series
1 videodisc (47 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- New World monkeys.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- "This program is designed to introduce Primatology students to the range of monkeys of the Super family Ceboidea originating from Central and South America. Material on twenty-two species is included, covering all five of the families recently defined by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature. Some material was taped in the wild, while other species were observed in semi-free ranging and caged locations."--Container.
- Narration, Anne Zeller.
- Camera, Anne Zeller, Marilyn Cole ; script & editing, Anne Zeller ; University of Waterloo.
- Videodisc copy of a 2003 documentary. Container has copyright date of 2007.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Zeller, Anne, 1947- , Author, Photographer, Editor, Narrator
University of Waterloo. Dept. of Anthropology. , Producer
Documentary Educational Resources (Firm) , Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|