Qualitative methods [videorecording] / Odyssey Productions LLC.
- Other Title:
- Title on disc label: Qualitative research : methods in the social sciences
- [New York] : Distributed by Insight Media, .
1 videodisc (approx. 20 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Qualitative research.
Social sciences -- Research -- Methodology.
Social sciences -- Statistical methods.
Content analysis (Communication)
- Educational films.
- System Details:
- Presented in 4 chapters. After stating that social science research is based on studying others so that we can better understand ourselves, the video shows how researchers can construct a symbolic world to explore individual and collective meanings to determine what motivates human behavior and how individuals relate to each other in their environment. Experts Charlton McIlwain, JoEllen Fisherkeller, Erich Dietrich, and Rodney Benson explain this, as well as how this research is used by the media, advertising corporations and governments in their efforts to influence people and their behavior.
- Questions of qualitative research
- Charlton McIlwain, JoEllen Fisherkeller, Erich Dietrich, Rodney Benson.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- McIlwain, Charlton D., 1971- , Commentator
Fisherkeller, JoEllen, 1952- , Commentator
Benson, Rodney Dean. , Commentator
Dietrich, Erich. , Commentator
Odyssey Productions LLC. , Producer
Insight Media (Firm) , Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|