Quantitative methods [videorecording] / Odyssey Productions LLC.
- Other Title:
- Title on disc label: Quantitative research : methods in the social sciences
- [New York] : Distributed by Insight Media, .
1 videodisc (approx. 20 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Quantitative research.
Social sciences -- Research -- Methodology.
Social sciences -- Statistical methods.
- Educational films.
- DVD-R, NTSC.
- This DVD on quantitative research methods in the social sciences is broken down into 6 segments. The video discusses how social scientists study how and why people do what they do by looking at cause, effect and mitigating factors that relate to cause and effect. Experts explain this and how governments, advertising agencies and social scientists both conduct and use these studies.
- Questions of quantitative research
Principles of measurement
- Barbara Hummel-Rossi, Charlton McIlwain, Jacqueline Mattis.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Hummel-Rossi, Barbara. , Commentator
McIlwain, Charlton D., 1971- , Commentator
Mattis, Jacqueline. ,
Odyssey Productions LLC. , Producer
Insight Media (Firm) , Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|