Bugs for breakfast [videorecording] : food & culture / writer, Jeffrey Schrank.
- Other Title:
- Food & culture
Food and culture
- Lake Zurich, Ill. : Learning Seed, c2001.
1 videodisc (19 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 guide (16 p. ; 22 cm.)
- Food habits -- Cross-cultural studies.
Food preferences -- Cross-cultural studies.
Manners and customs -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Educational films.
- System Details:
- Multicultural look at how we eat. Illustrates that how we view food is learned. Explains that there are no universal food customs nor dietary restrictions. What one refuses to eat is a symbol of social identity.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
Library's copy lacks printed guide.
- Schrank, Jeffrey. , Author
Learning Seed Company. , Producer, Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|