Septemb. 2. Numb. 37. The continuation of our forraine avisoes, from the 20. of the last moneth to this present. Containing the confirmation of the newes published the 20.th of August, concerning the severall encounters betwixt the King of Sweden and General Tilly, with the three dayes welcome given him, upon his project of nayling the K. of Sweden ordnance. An apologie of the King of Swedens (formerly published in the Dutch) not vnfit to give satisfaction to the world, concerning his not releeving of the citie Magdenburgh, wherein you shall finde a briefe relation of the Kings proceeding ever since hee began the warre in Germanie. The landing of the L. Generall, the Marquis Hamilton at Stralsunt, with all his men sound and well.
- Other Title:
- Continuation of our forraine avisoes, from the 20. of the last moneth to this present.
- London : printed for Nath: Butter and Nicholas Bourne, 1631.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1097:2.
, 14 p. ;
- Thirty Years' War, 1618-1648 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Europe -- History -- 1517-1648 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- No. 37 in a series published between late 1629 or early 1630 and the end of 1630 by Nathaniel Butter and Nicholas Bourne (cf. Dahl).
Formerly STC 11177.
Identified as STC 11177 on UMI microfilm.
Reproductions of the originals in the Bodleian Library ("Early English books, 1475-1640"), and the British Library ("Early English newspapers").
Photocopy of microfilm. (Early English books, 1475-1640)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 18507.221
Dahl, F. Bibliography of English corantos and newsbooks 1620-1642 236
- Butter, Nicholas, d. 1664, publisher.
Bourne, Nicholas. publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|