Breach [videorecording] / Universal Pictures and SKE present an Outlaw/Intermedia production ; produced by Bobby Newmyer, Scott Strauss, Scott Kroopf ; story by Adam Mazer & William Rotko ; screenplay by Adam Mazer & William Rotko and Billy Ray ; directed by Billy Ray.
- Universal City, Calif. : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, c2007.
1 videodisc (111 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Hanssen, Robert -- Drama.
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Drama.
Moles (Spies) -- United States -- Drama.
Official secrets -- United States -- Drama.
Criminal behavior -- United States -- Drama.
Criminal investigation -- United States -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); dialogue in English (Dolby Digital 5.1 surround) or French (Dolby Digital 5.1 surround) with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; region 1; NTSC.
- When Eric O'Neill is promoted from a low-level surveillance job into the headquarters of the FBI, his dream of becoming a full-fledged agent is on the verge of reality. He is hand picked to work for the renowned operative Robert Hanssen within "information assurance," a new division created to protect all classified FBI intelligence. Eric quickly discovers the true reason for his hire: Hanssen is the sole subject of a long-term, top-secret investigation, a suspected mole made all the more dangerous by the sheer global import of the information he is charged with protecting. The Bureau asks Eric to slowly draw the traitor out of deep cover.
- Chris Cooper, Ryan Phillippe, Laura Linney, Caroline Dhavernas, Gary Cole, Dennis Haysbert, Kathleen Quilan, Bruce Davison, Jonathan Watton, Tom Barnett.
- Director of photography, Tak Fujimoto ; editor, Jeffrey Ford ; music, Mychael Danna.
- DVD release of the 2007 motion picture.
Aspect ratio: (1.85:1); widescreen presentation.
Special features: over 18 minutes of deleted scenes with optional commentary with writer/director Billy Ray and editor Jeffrey Ford; alternate scenes with optional commentary with writer/director Billy Ray and editor Jeffrey Ford; "Breaching the truth" featurette; "Anatomy of a character:"; "The mole" as originally aired on "Dateline" 03/05/01; feature commentary with writer/director Billy Ray and former FBI operative Eric O'Neil.
- Ray, Billy. , Director, Screenwriter
Mazer, Adam. , Screenwriter
Rotko, William. , Screenwriter
Newmyer, Robert. , Producer
Kroopf, Scott. , Producer
Strauss, Scott. , Producer
Cooper, Chris, 1951- , Actor
Phillippe, Ryan, 1974- , Actor
Linney, Laura. , Actor
Dhavernas, Caroline. , Actor
Cole, Gary, 1956- , Actor
Haysbert, Dennis. , Actor
Quinlan, Kathleen, 1954- , Actor
Davison, Bruce, 1946- , Actor
Danna, Mychael. , Composer
Double Agent Productions, Inc. , Producer
Universal Pictures (Firm). , Producer
Sidney Kimmel Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Intermedia Films. , Producer
Outlaw Pictures (Firm) , Producer
Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
61032276 Universal Studios Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|