Hypercriticism exposed : in a letter addressed to the readers of "The quarterly review," respecting an article in the XIVth number of that publication professing to be an examen of Mr. Stephen Jones's edition of the "Biographia Dramatica" ... / by a friend to candour and truth ...
- London : Printed for J. Murray, 1812.
43 p. ; 21cm.
- Baker, David Erskine, 1730-1767. Biographia dramatica.
English drama -- Bio-bibliography.
Theater -- Great Britain -- Bio-bibliography.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
Contemporary ms. inscription on t.p. (author's presentation?) mostly lost due to cropping.
- Penn Provenance:
- Mercantile Library of Philadelphia (stamp)
- Penn Chronology:
- Baker, David Erskine, 1730-1767.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|