American movie [videorecording] / C-Hundred Film Corp. and Bluemark Productions present ; directed by Chris Smith ; producers, Sarah Price, Chris Smith.
- Special ed.
- Culver City, CA : Columbia TriStar Home Video, c2000.
- SONY Pictures classics
1 videodisc (104 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- United States.
Motion picture producers and directors -- United States.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Dialogue in English; optional subtitles in English and Spanish.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1; Dolby digital monaural.
System requirements for DVD-ROM feature (direct Web link): PC with Windows 95 or higher.
- Documentary of the two-year effort by Mark Borchardt to finish his "no-budget horror film, Coven."
- Cinematography, Chris Smith; editors, Barry Poltermann, Jun Diaz; music, Mike Schank.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1999.
Full screen version presentation.
Special features: director and cast commentary; delected scenes; direct Web link; theatrical trailers.
Includes: Coven (40 min.) / written and directed by Mark Borchardt.
Sundance Film Festival Grand Jury Prize for Best Documentary, 1999.
- Smith, Chris, 1970- , Director, Producer
Price, Sarah. , Producer
Borchardt, Mark, 1966- , Screenwriter, Director
C-Hundred Film Corp. , Producer
Bluemark Productions. , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Coven [videorecording].
- Publisher Number:
04702 Columbia TriStar Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|