Equine scintigraphy / edited by S.J. Dyson ... [et al.].
- Newmarket : Equine Veterinary Journal Ltd., 2003. (Ashford, Kent : Geerings of Ashford Ltd.)
287 p. : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Horses -- Diseases -- Diagnosis.
Veterinary radiology -- Atlases.
Veterinary nuclear medicine -- Diagnosis.
- The aim of this book is to substantiate the application of the radioisotope imaging method in the horse by physical, chemical, biochemical, phyiological and pharmacological means and to outline its advantages against other imaging methods.
- Includes bibliographical references and subject index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|