Irish women poets of the Romantic period [electronic resource].
- Alexandria, Va : Alexander Street Press, 2007-
- Alexander Street Press world literature series.
1 online resource
- Irish poetry -- Women authors -- 18th century.
Irish poetry -- Women authors -- 19th century.
Women poets, Irish.
Women -- Ireland -- Poetry.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Irish Women Poets of the Romantic Period includes more than 80 volumes of poetry by approximately 50 Irish women writing between 1768 and 1842. Compiled and edited by Stephen Behrendt of the University of Nebraska, the database also offers numerous biographical and critical essays prepared by leading scholars specifically for the project. New content is added to the collection on a regular basis. It currently contains over 9,000 pages of poetry.
- Title from home page (viewed Oct. 10, 2007).
Edited by Stephen Behrendt and Nancy Kushigian.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Behrendt, Stephen C., 1947-
Kushigian, Nancy, 1951-
Alexander Street Press.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.