Différences [sound recording] ; Sequenza III ; Sequenza VII ; Due pezzi ; Chamber music / Luciano Berio.
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Sequenza III
- Sankt Peterburg : Lilith, p2006.
- Modern music series (Philips (Sound recording label))
- Sound recording
1 sound disc : digital, 4 3/4 in.
- Quintets (Clarinet, flute, harp, viola, cello)
Songs (High voice), Unaccompanied.
Violin and piano music.
Songs (High voice) with instrumental ensemble.
- Cathy Berberian, soprano (in the 2nd and 5th works); Heinz Holliger, oboe (in the 3rd); members of the Juilliard Ensemble (in the 1st, 4th, and 5th); the composer conducting.
- The 1st work for flute, clarinet, viola, violoncello, harp, and tape; the 2nd work for female voice; the 3rd work for oboe; the 4th work for violin and piano; the 5th work for female voice, clarinet, violoncello, and harp.
German words of the 2nd work by Markus Kutter; English words of the 5th by James Joyce.
Recorded in London, April, 1969.
Previously released on Philips: LP (6500 631), 1970 and CD (426 662-2), 1989.
Durations: 14:58; 7:00; 8:26; 6:31; 6:23.
Program notes on container in Russian; also in Italian, French, German and Italian ( p.) inserted in container.
- Berberian, Cathy. , Performer
Holliger, Heinz. , Performer
Juilliard Ensemble. , Performer
- Berio, Luciano, 1925-2003. Différences.
Berio, Luciano, 1925-2003. Sequenza, no. 3
Berio, Luciano, 1925-2003. Sequenza, no. 7
Berio, Luciano, 1925-2003. Pezzi, violin, piano.
Berio, Luciano, 1925-2003. Chamber music, female voice, instrumental ensemble.
- Publisher Number:
- LR121 Lilith
426 662-2 Philips
6500 631 Philips
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|