The speech of a general officer, in the House of Commons, February 20th, 1775 [electronic resource].
- [Newport, R.I. : Printed by Solomon Southwick, 1775]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49352.
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- British forces.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Another edition (Bristol B3939, q.v.) is attributed to John Burgoyne by Bristol.
The tailpiece (Reilly 159) is one used by Solomon Southwick of Newport at this time, and not known to have been used by any other printer.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 49352).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|