Acts and laws passed by the General Court or Assembly of His Majesties colony of Connecticut in New-England: [electronic resource] : begun and held at New-Haven, the 11th. day of October, in the ninth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George, King of Great-Britain, &c. Annoque Domini, 1722.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1722 Oct.)
- [New London, Conn. : Printed by Timothy Green, between 1726 and 1733]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 50127.
1 online resource (pages 275-286) : coat of arms
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgij, nono. Forceable entry and detainer.
Reprint of the 1722 edition. The title vignette, a royal coat of arms (Reilly 859), employed by Timothy Green, "printer to the governor and Company" in New London, mainly between 1715 and 1733. Marginal notes cite subsequent pages from Connecticut law; latest page referenced contains acts passed October, 1726.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 50127).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|