Baltimore, February 25, 1780. [electronic resource] : The following speech was received by the sloop William ... His Britannic Majesty's speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Thursday, November 25, 1779.
- Standardized Title:
- His Majesty's most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Thursday, November 25, 1779
- Baltimore: : Printed and sold by M.K. Goddard, at the post-office., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49721.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (relief cuts)
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
Great Britain -- History -- 1760-1789.
Ireland -- History -- 1760-1820.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning efforts made in the "defence of our country, attacked by an unjust and unprovoked war," and including the warning that support of naval and military forces for the ensuing year "must inevitably be attended with great and heavy expences." Also includes a brief discussion of relations with Ireland.
Text in two columns; printed area, including relief cuts of four ships at head of title, measures 28.0 x 16.9 cm.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 49721).
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820.
Great Britain. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.