A speech of the Rt. Hon. the Earl of Chatham. [electronic resource] : He who regards the honor and safety of his country, let him attend.
- [Boston] : Printed by Edes and Gill,, 1771.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49258.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : portrait
- Pitt, William, Earl of Chatham, 1708-1778 -- Portraits.
Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Spain.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning Great Britain's relations with Spain, with some thoughts about internal conditions in Britain and the American colonies. Addressed to the House of Lords.
Benjamin Edes and John Gill printed at Boston at this time.
Engraved portrait of William Pitt, Earl of Chatham, signed: P. Revere, sculp.
Text in four columns; printed area measures 41.2 x 29.8 cm.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 49258).
- Revere, Paul, 1735-1818, engraver.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|