To the Honorable the representatives of the freemen, of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, in General Assembly met. [electronic resource] : The memorial and petition of Robert Bell, of the city of Philadelphia, printer, bookseller, and book-auctionier.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Robert Bell, 1784]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49740.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Book auctions -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: Philadelphia, March 6th, 1784. Robert Bell.
Includes: An act for repealing a part of an act, intituled, An act for regulating pedlars, vendues, andc. ... Passed into law, January 22, 1774.
Printed in two columns, possibly intended to be folded as two leaves; printed area measures 30.3 x 35.7 cm.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 49740).
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly.
- Pennsylvania. Act for repealing a part of an act, intituled, An act for regulating pedlars, vendues, &c.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|