The Principal witty & odd sayings with many of the merry tricks and exploits, of that celebrated jester, George Buchanon [electronic resource].
- [Albany] : Printed and sold [by Charles R. Webster] at numbers 36, State-Street, near the English church, Albany., [between 1786 and 1789]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49794.
1 online resource (25,  pages) : illustrations
- Buchanan, George, 1506-1582 -- Anecdotes.
Fools and jesters.
Royal households -- Great Britain -- Anecdotes.
Great Britain -- History -- Anecdotes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Charles R. Webster printed at 36 State-Street from 1786 to 1789.
Title vignette has caption: This representation is taken from an accurate view of the country seat, given by King James VI. to Mr. Buchanon. It is situated in the most delightful part of the Kingdom of Scotland.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 49794).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|