A piece in defence of infant baptism [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Defence of infant baptism.
- [United States : publisher not identified, 179-?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49852.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title: A defence of infant baptism.
Attributed to Putnam on the basis of an inscription in the American Antiquarian Society copy.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 49852).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|