An act making further provision for the expenses attending the intercourse of the United States with foreign nations; [electronic resource] : and further to continue in force the act, intituled, "An act providing the means of intercourse between the United States and foreign nations."
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49419.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States -- Commerce.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Passed the House of Representatives, March the 12th, 1794."
Enacted into law on March 20; compare Evans 27835.
Printed either by Francis Childs and John Swaine, printers to the Congress in 1794, or by John Fenno, who printed other Congressional bills at this time.
With numbered lines; printed area measures 12.9 x 12.6 cm.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 49419).
- United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|