Geological report of an examination made in 1834 of the elevated country between the Missouri and Red rivers. By G. W. Featherstonhaugh, U.S. geologist.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Featherstonhaugh's geological report
- Washington, Printed by Gales and Seaton, 1835.
97 p. front. (fold. profile) 23 cm.
- Geology -- Missouri.
Geology -- Arkansas.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (D.C.)
- Published by order of both houses of Congress.
Report addressed to Lieut. Col. J. J. Abert, U.S. topographical engineers.
Issued also as House doc. no. 151, 23d Cong., 2d sess.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has "Printed by order of the House of Representatives" on the t.p.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dechert, Robert (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|