Sicko [videorecording] / The Weinstein Company presents a Dog Eat Dog Films production ; producer, Meghan O'Hara ; written, produced and directed by Michael Moore.
- Special ed.; Widescreen version.
- Santa Monica, CA : Genius Products, c2007.
1 videodisc (123 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Medical care -- United States.
Health care reform -- United States.
Medical care -- Public opinion.
Medical economics -- United States.
Medical policy -- United States.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; region 1; Dolby digital.
- Michael Moore interviews Americans who have been denied treatment by the United States health care insurance companies -- companies who sacrifice essential health services in order to maximize profits. Sheds light on the how complicated it can become for communities and individuals, and the sacrifices they have made when they are denied health care coverage.
- Narrator, Michael Moore.
- Director of photography, Christoph Vitt ; editors, Geoffrey Richman, Christopher Seward, Dan Swietlik ; music, Erin O'Hara.
- Special features: Sicko goes to Washington, This country beats France, Uniquely American, what if you worked for G.E. in France?, Sister Mary Fidel, Who would Jesus deny, more with Mike & Tony Benn, a different kind of Hollywood premiere, "Alone without you," music video performed by the Nightwatchman, interview gallery, theatrical trailer.
- Moore, Michael, 1954 Apr. 23- , Director, Producer, Narrator, Screenwriter
O'Hara, Meghan. , Screenwriter
Dog Eat Dog Films. , Producer
Weinstein Company. , Producer
Genius Products (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
80750 Weinstein Company
- Access Restriction:
- For private home use only.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|