Survey of all lands and tenements belonging to the Worshipful Company of the Clothworkers of London / made by Raphe Treswell, the elder, in the month of July A.D. 1612 in the time of Mr. Hughe Morall, master of the said company, Mr. James Chapman, Mr. Robert Reynolds, Mr. Joseph Jackson, and Mr. George Rogers, wardens of the said company : (to which has been added certain further surveys of some of the properties in the year 1728).
- [London? ; 1612-1728. London] : London Topographical Society, 
- Publication (London Topographical Society) ; no. 73.
Publication ; no. 73
2 maps ; 50 x 37 cm, or 50 x 36 cm, on 2 sheets 58 x 45 cm, in cover 59 x 45 cm.
- Cartographic Data:
- Scales differ.
- Real property -- England -- London -- Maps -- Early works to 1800 -- Facsimiles.
London (England) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800 -- Facsimiles.
- Neighbourhood of the Fleet Prison in 1612
Neighbourhood of the Fleet Prison in 1728.
- Cover title.
"The accompanying plans are reproduced by kind permission of the Clothworkers' Company from a volume in their possession."
Table of contents in cover.
- London Topographical Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|