The Batchelars banquet, or, A Banquet for batchelars : wherein is prepared sundry daintie dishes to furnish their table, curiously drest, and seriously serued in : pleasantly discoursing the variable humours of vvomen, their quicknesse of wittes, and vnsearchable deceits.
- Other Title:
- Banquet for batchelars.
- London : Printed by T.C. and are to be solde by T.P., 1603.
- Early English books, 1475-1640.
- Marriage -- Early works to 1800.
Women -- Anecdotes, facetiae, satire, etc.
- Free rendering or adaptation of "Quinze joyes de mariage" variously ascribed to Thomas Dekker and Robert Tofte--Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints.
"View them well, but taste not, regard them well, but waste not."
Signatures: A-K⁴ (last leaf blank).
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
Photocopy of microfilm. (Early English books, 1475-1640)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6476.2
- Tofte, Robert, 1561-1620.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|