Opening the floodgates : why America needs to rethink its borders and immigration laws / Kevin R. Johnson.
- New York : New York University Press, c2007.
- Critical America
x, 289 p. ; 24 cm.
- Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
United States -- Boundaries.
Illegal aliens -- Government policy -- United States.
- A call for truly comprehensive immigration reform
A brief history of U.S. immigration law and enforcement
Bordering on the immoral : the moral consequences of the current system of immigration regulation
The economic benefits of liberal migration of labor across borders
Why open borders are good for all Americans
The inevitability of permeable borders.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 213-273) and index.
- 9780814742860 (cloth : alk. paper)
0814742866 (cloth : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|