WormBase [electronic resource] : the biology and genome of C. elegans.
- Other Title:
- Worm base
Biology and genome of C. elegans
- [Pasadena, Calif.] : California Institute of Technology
Began in 2000.
- Caenorhabditis elegans -- Databases.
Caenorhabditis elegans -- Genetics -- Databases.
- Medical subjects:
- Caenorhabditis elegans -- genetics -- Database.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- WormBase is a model organism database for C. elegans, overseen by a group of scientists dedicated to providing the research community with accurate, current, accessible information concerning the genetics, genomics and biology of C. elegans and some related nematodes. It is led by Paul Sternberg of CalTech, Richard Durbin of the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Lincoln Stein of Cold Spring Harbor, and John Spieth of the Washington University Genome Sequencing Center.
- Title from home page of release WS182 (viewed Nov. 12, 2007).
The structure and content is developed, updated and curated by an international consortium of biologists and computer scientists at the California Institute of Technology, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Washington University in St. Louis, and the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute.
- California Institute of Technology.
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
Washington University (Saint Louis, Mo.)
Sanger Institute (Hinxton, England)
National Human Genome Research Institute (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|