A chorologicall discourse of the well ordering, disposing and gouerning of an honorable estate or reuennue : briefly describing the duties of diuers officers therein to be imployed: for the better preseruing, improuing, and augmenting of the same. Together with certaine briefe and necessarie tables for the valuation of leases, annuities, and purchases, either in present or in reuersion. Written by Tho: Clay Gent.
- Other Title:
- Briefe, easie, and necessary tables
Chorologicall discourse of the well ordering, disposing, and gouerning of an honourable estate or reuennue.
Chorologicall discourse of the well ordering, disposing, and governing of an honourable estate or revennue.
- London : Printed by G. E[ld], 1619.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; reel 1406/10.
, 57+ p.
- Interest -- Tables -- Early works to 1800.
Administration of estates -- Early works to 1800.
Estates (Law) -- Early works to 1800.
- Another issue of STC 5371.5 with the original title page. The subsidiary title page for the tables on E1r in this and STC 5371.9 retains its date of 1618--STC.
Printer's name from STC.
Formerly STC 5375.
Identified as STC 5375 on UMI microfilm.
Imperfect; lacks tables.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Photocopy of microfilm. (Early English books, 1475-1640)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 5371.7.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|