Finding the artist within : creating and reading visual texts in the English language arts classroom / Peggy Albers.
- Newark, Del. : International Reading Association, c207.
xviii, 270 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Language arts (Middle school) -- United States.
Language arts (Middle school) -- Activity programs.
Language arts (Secondary) -- United States.
Art -- Study and teaching (Middle school) -- United States.
Art -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- United States.
- Finding purpose and meaning in and through the arts
Inquiry into drawing
Inquiry into color
Inquiry into three dimension
Inquiry into technology and media-rich experiences in the teaching of English language arts
Reading artworks: the grammar of visual texts
Reading art, reading lives: critically interpreting visual texts
Designing and implementing an arts- and inquiry-based curriculum.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 249-257) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|