17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Seventeenth-eighteenth century Burney Collection newspapers
Burney Collection newspapers
- [United States] : Gale Group
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2007.
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Sources -- Databases.
Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Sources -- Databases.
British newspapers -- 17th century -- Indexes -- Databases.
British newspapers -- 18th century -- Indexes -- Databases.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Searchable full-text access to the British Library's collection of the newspapers, pamphlets, and books gathered by Reverend Charles Burney (1757-1817), the largest and most comprehensive collection of early English news media. More than twelve hundred titles and almost one million pages are included.
- Title from masthead on database home page (viewed Nov. 30, 2007).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Burney, Charles, 1757-1817.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|