Prayer of the dragon / Eliot Pattison.
- New York : Soho, ©2007.
- Pattison, Eliot. Inspector Shan ; 5.
362 pages ; 20 cm
- Shan, Tao Yun (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Ex-police officers -- Fiction.
Navajo Indians -- Fiction.
Murder -- Fiction.
Shan, Tao Yun (Fictitious character)
Tibet Autonomous Region (China) -- Fiction.
China -- Tibet Autonomous Region.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
- Summoned to a remote village from the hidden lamasery where he lives, Shan, formerly an investigator in Beijing, must save a comatose man from execution for two murders in which the victims' arms have been removed. Upon arrival, he discovers that the suspect is not Tibetan but Navajo. The man has come with his niece to seek ancestral ties between their people and the ancient Bon. The recent murders are only part of a chain of deaths. Together with his friends, the monks Gendun and Lokesh, Shan solves the riddle of Dragon Mountain, the place "where world begins."
- "First published in the German language in 2007 as Der Berg du toten Tibeter"--Title page verso.
- Other format:
- Online version: Pattison, Eliot. Prayer of the dragon.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|